Window 10 Customer Service Support Number India
Microsoft offers support to all customers using its products – and this takes different forms.
- Microsoft Customer Service and Support is available to help you with questions about Microsoft products and services. In this case, a Microsoft representative will help you locate the appropriate resource or team to answer questions. This is meant to be used if you have general customer service questions
- Microsoft Technical Support will provide support options and locate the appropriate support team to resolve technical support issues, which you may be facing. This may include self-help support or assisted support.
To begin with you can visit this page, mention your country and select the product for which you wish to receive support.
Windows 10 users can also use the Contact Support app.
Select the option in which you need support and click on it. For instance, if you select Services and apps and thenWindows, you will see these three options:
- Setting up (Installation, settings and activation)
- Technical support (Errors and other performance problems)
- Protecting my PC (Removing viruses and malware, etc)
Select your option and you will be presented with four contact options – Ask the community, Chat online, Call me or Schedule a call.Microsoft Support Phone Number India
You can contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support on the following telephone numbers, Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM Time and Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM
1 800 11 1100
1 800 102 1100
Microsoft Windows 10 Customer Support Toll free Number Country Wise
Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Tome Zone GMT +5.5The Electronic Software Download support phone number for India is:
Language : English
Language : English
Email Microsoft SupportIf the Customer Service Agent is offline and if you have any general questions window 10 , you can use this form to email Microsoft. They will contact you back via email.Check to see if your question has already been answered in the Windows Community Forum, or post a new question.